Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search pcHDTV Forum Index
pcHDTV Forum

pcHDTV Forum Index -> Building home entertainment systems in linux -> HD-3000 card inputs?
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
HD-3000 card inputs?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quote
burt
 
Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 1




Sorry if this is too simple, but I am a newbie. Will this card accept and process an over-the-air digital TV channel to a wide-screen LCD monitor? Will this card, if connected to a satellite dish, also accept and process a clear DVB(?) input signal? Is there a better FAQ on pre-sales configuration? TIA.
View user's profile Send private message
Re: HD-3000 card inputs?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Scott Larson
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 713
Location: Portland, OR




burt wrote:
Sorry if this is too simple, but I am a newbie. Will this card accept and process an over-the-air digital TV channel to a wide-screen LCD monitor?

Yes.
Quote:
Will this card, if connected to a satellite dish, also accept and process a clear DVB(?) input signal?

No.
Quote:
Is there a better FAQ on pre-sales configuration? TIA.

http://www.pchdtv.com/faq.php
View user's profile Send private message
Re: HD-3000 card inputs?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Guest
 




Scott Larson wrote:
burt wrote:
Sorry if this is too simple, but I am a newbie. Will this card accept and process an over-the-air digital TV channel to a wide-screen LCD monitor?

Yes.
Quote:
Will this card, if connected to a satellite dish, also accept and process a clear DVB(?) input signal?

No.
Quote:
Is there a better FAQ on pre-sales configuration? TIA.

http://www.pchdtv.com/faq.php


Why no? Aren't the inputs available?
Re: HD-3000 card inputs?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Scott Larson
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 713
Location: Portland, OR




Anonymous wrote:
Why no? Aren't the inputs available?

This card receives QAM and ATSC signals only.
View user's profile Send private message
HD-3000 card inputs?
  pcHDTV Forum Index -> Building home entertainment systems in linux
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 7 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin