pcHDTV Forum

pcHDTV Forum Index -> General pcHDTV topics -> dragon Mythic system available for you to send me software.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
dragon Mythic system available for you to send me software.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Jim

I have a Dragon hardware box, ideally I would like to experiment with anyone's myth or knoppmyth system between major television events. send me a disk, or an iso, and I will install it on my pristine Dragon Mythic hardware box, I have an ota hdtv signal etc.
No charge, but if it saves you time, send me a few cents. I get no money from Dragon, just I payed them for their working, but limited (in performance software) hardware. I got the the Olympics, Grammys, and academy awards on dvd data files. Thanks to my Dragon, lots of sound issues. I want to help all others before all this gets locked away. Everyone buy as many pchdtv cards as you can it may be our last hope. Speaking of last hope, unbelievable my major Maine public radio host has a podcast started last week, Down Memory Lane, playing records from 90 years ago..we will not be able to have our music history contained this long with the way music is being locked down I hope podcast does not kill his long time local program. ..Jim Hatch Maine USA

pcHDTV Forum Index -> General pcHDTV topics