pcHDTV Forum

pcHDTV Forum Index -> General pcHDTV topics -> hd-5500 Availablity
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
hd-5500 Availablity
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote
QuimaxW

So I was about to purchase an hd3000 card, I've read so much good about it, I was about to take the plunge.

Then I read, not available! My heart sank, I started to shake, then I noticed a link with "hd-5500" and my hopes rose, I quit shaking.

But, it also said, stock no longer available. I'm gathering that this was just released, and just put on the site. Now I'm wondering, when will this card be available? When can I take my MythTV box into the HD world? When can I get a clear hd picture?

Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:57 pm Reply with quote
kmj0577

QuimaxW wrote:
So I was about to purchase an hd3000 card, I've read so much good about it, I was about to take the plunge.

Then I read, not available! My heart sank, I started to shake, then I noticed a link with "hd-5500" and my hopes rose, I quit shaking.

But, it also said, stock no longer available. I'm gathering that this was just released, and just put on the site. Now I'm wondering, when will this card be available? When can I take my MythTV box into the HD world? When can I get a clear hd picture?

Smile

End of May according to the press release. You also might look at the DVICO Fusion tuners since they have the same chipset.
hd-5500 Availablity
  pcHDTV Forum Index -> General pcHDTV topics