Wecome to the pcHDTV Wiki
Here we hope you will find a collection of useful information to help you get the most out of your pcHDTV HD TV cards. Most of the information here has been gleaned from discussions in our forums. However the format of a wiki should make the information easier to find. If you don't find your answers here, try the forums. For problems with specific cards you can contact pcHDTV directly.
Editing the Wiki
We encourage user participation in maintaining this Wiki. The entire pcHDTV community benefits when you share your experiences and insights. However, in an effort to avoid problems with spam and hacking, accounts to edit the wiki must be requested directly from pcHDTV. To request an account, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and an explanation for your request. You will receive an e-mail confirmation typically within 24 hours.
- Hardware - Installing and connecting the card
- HOWTO - Generic and distro specific
- Troubleshooting - How do I figure out what went wrong?
Using your pcHDTV cards with:
Other Intresting Information
- Linux TV Project - Home of the V4L-DVB driver.
- Antenna Web - Find out if OTA(Over The Air) HDTV is in your area, which channels are available and what direction to point your antenna.
- HDTV Primer - HDTV Primer can answers common questions about HDTV technology, see their "comparing antennas" section if you are extremely far from TV towers.